domenica 26 luglio 2015

[REVIEW] Linsenfinder - Angel

Review for Farbige Kontaktlinsen von Linsenfinder.de ヽ(^◇^*)/

I bought "Angel" Coloured Contact Lenses Blue
(( http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221495403718&alt=web )) as you see I bought them from eBay but they have a website full of infos~ (( https://www.linsenfindershop.de/ ))

Stock photo from Linsenfinder



🌟DESCRIPTION🌟
These Contact Lenses are a 14.5mm, blue contact. The price includes the case.


Cosplayer: Eireenene / Photo: Sara EVA13


🌟EFFECT🌟 5/5
These lenses are awesome! They look natural but high-coloured and really make me look like an angel~ (*´˘`*)

Cosplayer: Eireenene / Photo: Il sogno in uno scatto


🌟COMFORT🌟5/5
Wearing and taking them off is a blast, i never felt so confident with other lenses, but these are a part of my eyes when on, and knows when to come out as i come home tired from a con!

🌟SHIPPING🌟 5/5
I needed this colour of lenses for a very long time, but i ordered them last-minute- that wasn't a problem! They arrived in time ! (๑´`๑)♡

Cosplayer: Eireenene / Photo: Il sogno in uno scatto



I have bought from Linsenfinder several times, and I will do it again, I love they're lenses so much they cover my dark eyes perfectly ~ (*´∇`*)

🌟OVERALL🌟 5/5 ヽ(●´∀`●)ノ

On this [REVIEW!]

Cosplayer: Eireenene  


Photographer(s): 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento