giovedì 27 agosto 2015

[REVIEW] Honeycolor - Super Pinky Red and Blue

Hi everyone! Finally I post something ahah, here's my first review ever ♪



My eyes are brown and I had the necessity to find contact lenses that could cover my natural color. A friend of mine was ordering from Honeycolor, so I decided to join the order with her to have free express shipping with DHL ( the package arrived in 4 days *^*).

I had the opportunity (well, I consider it so) to get the lenses cases colors matching with the lenses colors - you have no idea of how much this means to me ahah.


so cuteeeee

▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹
SUPER PINKY RED 
I've bought this pair of lenses for Marceline cosplay. They were really comfortable and the color was bright and it doesn't mixed with my eyes color.



SUPER PINKY BLUE 
Like the red ones, these pair of lenses was comfortable and it covered very well my eyes color. The only thing that I didn't appreciate is that the effect is kinda unnatural, but for cosplay it doesn't matter.



▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹ ▸ ▹

Well, now I want to complete my Super Pinky collection by buying Super Pinky Grey and violet!
The only color that I doesn't like is black, maybe because I've already have dark eyes~
I would REALLY reccomand this brand!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento